Monday, August 16, 2010

return from my blogging hiatus

I was just reading a news article that referenced a study done in 1997. Right after that it referred to it as the study "done 13 years ago". Was 1997 really that long ago? Seriously. It feels like it was five years ago at most. Does this mean I am getting old?

The past week just flew right by. It was full of a few emotional happenings, a girl's slumber party at our house, shooting some senior pictures, a power shopping trip for two amazing young ladies and a whirlwind out of state road trip with a suburban (my new dream car) full of little girls.

In the midst of all of that I started to blog, but to be really honest, at the end of each of those crazy days I was super tired.
The "I don't even remember walking to my bedroom and crawling in to bed last night" kind of tired. So I slept.

Now I am back from my blogging hiatus and will do anything if it means avoiding the pile of laundry, sink full of dishes and bags that need to be unpacked. The baby is napping, I'm still in my pajamas (yes, I am well aware that it is after noon) and sitting in our new (to us) comfy chaise chair ready to tackle the 457 pictures I just imported from the last 5 days. This should be fun. Just about as fun as when Madelyn makes her silly face over and over on command.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter