Tuesday, July 10, 2012

we made it!

After tears and begging and pleading to just stay home this morning, MK happily spent the morning on the couch watching old videos of herself. I was hoping that we could go to day two of the "5 day club" but MK was not in a good mood at all. She did not want to go anywhere, do anything or mind for that matter but I couldn't really blame her considering she hadn't had a morning at home in almost a month.


The rest of the day was kind of tough with lots of attitude and many meltdowns. It was one of those days that I am thankful doesn't happen too often. At one point Luke sent me a message saying, "I've got my rally cap on!" You know it's bad when you're husband is cheering you on from the office.


We made it through though and it was good to just be home. Hoping tomorrow is much better and brighter for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter