Saturday, July 6, 2013

He Adores You

Dear MK,
You have the most awesome daddy! This morning he took you to the Discovery Science Place while I did some things around the house. Gigi and Papa got you a membership for Christmas and we have definitely made good use of it!

I love that your daddy loves to spend time with you. Every chance he gets, he takes you to do something fun!


He adores you, sweet girl, and that fills my heart with joy.
I know the two of you had a great time together because you came running through the door after your date talking so fast that my brain could hardly keep up.



I could not possibly count the number of Daddy/Daughter dates that the two of you have been on. One thing I do know is that you are so very loved. You are so deeply loved by the greatest man I have ever known and I hope that you always know that.

Love you sweet girl,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter