Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cabbage patch kids

Madelyn Kate adores baby dolls. Most of the time, she treats them as if they were real babies. I say most because they still get shoved in bags and drug around by their feet on occasion. Ninety percent of the time she loves on them, changes their diapers (my mom bought her a package of preemie diapers to use on her dolls), shares her food with them and rocks them to sleep.
Tonight, she put her two cabbage patch dolls in the rocker, stripped them of their clothes and diapers and said, "Wook my babies nakey, Mom!" (translation: Look my babies are naked, Mom).
"Nakey babies, nakey babies! I have nakey babies!". 
Sorry cabbage patch kids. I'll find your clothes in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter