Monday, May 23, 2011

sweeties

I took some pictures of my friend's little girl this evening so MK enjoyed a few minutes running around the yard with Ella. Since Ella has known how to stand, she has always been a runner. I'm thinking we will be watching her running in the Olympics some day. She looked so sweet in the dresses her mom picked out for pictures.
MK had somewhat of a rough day. Screaming was her only form of communication today and I just don't speak scream. Or tolerate it, really. Thankfully tomorrow holds a new day. Even on days when she really forces me to discover patience when I think I have none, I wouldn't trade staying home with her for the world. I may just need a mommy-only trip to Sonic for a large diet coke to recover! Can I get an "amen"?!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late on this, but AMEN. I remember those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter