Friday, June 17, 2011

Barnes & Noble Story Time

 Despite the fact that we were five minutes late and missed the story, MK had a great time. We I did a craft and she enjoyed her first frappuccino! They had them in the most adorable little cups that were the perfect size for the munchkins. Madelyn finished every drop of hers and was licking her lips when she was done.

After the craft and snack, she and a buddy checked out some books.


I love that my sweet girl loves to read. I am thinking we will try to be punctual next time and actually be there for the story!

1 comment:

  1. I love that they got frappucinos! And in such cute little cups! I hope Emily Ann loves reading as much as Madelyn seems to- that is my favorite section at Barnes and Noble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter