Wednesday, June 15, 2011

our day in a nutshell

  • This was Madelyn's first Capri Sun. She LOVED it and somehow managed to gulp 3/4's of it down without ever coming up for air!
  • It will also probably be her last for a long time. For a kid who gets a "splash" of juice in her water cups occasionally, it didn't agree with her tummy. Oh my.
  •  I love to watch my baby with her baby. What a sweet little momma she is.
  •  I know she's really tired when the paci is half way in and half way out.
  • What's not to love about this sweet face.
  • Apparently I was tired. I found the juice in a cabinet at least 24 hours after it was last pulled out of the fridge. Oops.
  • Especially this time of year, I love to redecorate or change things up around the house. I attempted to jazz up this lamp in the sunroom with a little fabric a taffeta ribbon.
  • Spray paint + mason jars = love.
  • Chef MK cooking up some wet fun in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. So what did you do w/ the spray painted jars after you painted them? I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter