Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Discovery Science Place

Madelyn and I spent over three hours at the Discovery Science Place downtown today! I was thinking she may still be a little young for it (and she was for some of the exhibits) but she absolutely loved it! Considering it was only $6 and that was for me to get in, I would say it was well worth it! About two hours in, I decided it was time to go and knew Madelyn would be getting hungry soon. As we were walking out the door, Emily and her Nana were driving up! So, we stayed of course and played with them for a while.












Madelyn had even more fun with a playmate and I enjoyed a little adult conversation!

I love that Madelyn will be free to get in until her third birthday! We will definitely be going more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter