Sunday, July 17, 2011

love to sew

 Since life has finally slowed down after a couple of months of being on the go non-stop, my sewing machine and I have been making up for lost time. My favorite things to make? Anything for my sweet girl, of course!

Second to sewing for her, I have had so much fun since I finally took the plunge and opened up an Etsy shop (Bitter Berry Boutique)a little over a week ago! So far we have had sales from Texas, New England, New York, Alabama, Georgia and Oregon! We are adding new items often and taking special orders.


Madelyn is the best little model. I love how her face lights up in a new skirt or headband. I think she knows it's different. I think she knows it was made with lots of love!

I love that sweet girl and I love to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter