Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MK and Everett

A friend that I grew up with (and Luke knew in high school) and her sweet family came over for dinner tonight. Their oldest son, Everett and Madelyn had so much fun playing together. They have a precious six month old named Jackson too but I forgot to take his picture.

The big kids played ring-around-the-rosie over and over again while the adults sang and clapped for them (what can I say? we're a rowdy crew).


It's always great to be in the company of old friends! I think my favorite part of the night was when Jessica looked out the window, saw a cat and asked, "Kathryn, you have a cat?!". That is definitely the sign of someone who knows me well. Cats and I are not exactly friends but we have a stray (that's been around for about 6 years-ha!) that we feed. It just made me laugh though.
After all the ring-around-the-rosie two toddlers could handle, we went outside to let them ride the four wheeler and golf cart. Everett is definitely a much better driver!

He's almost a year older so maybe there is hope for Madelyn's steering skills.
Hopefully we will get these two together more often! Madelyn loved hanging out with Everett!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter