Friday, March 2, 2012

love you too much

Dear Madelyn Kate,
I just love being your mom. I cannot put in to words what it is like to be a mother, but I can say, it's the most amazing privilege. Each day the weight of the responsibility that being your mother brings is definitely felt, but the joy of being able to play a part in shaping who you are is far greater.

I took all of these pictures of you in about a five minute span this morning and could not decide on just one or two to post, so I went with them all. You are a beautiful little creature, sweet girl. God's perfect handiwork.

























I am so thankful to have you in my life and to spend these days with you. You are a true blessing to me on a moment-by-moment basis. I don't remember much of what life was like before you were in it, but I know that it is much more full because of your presence.

Love you too much (as you say now),
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter