Monday, March 26, 2012

2 year check up at 2 1/2

Since we transitioned to a new pediatricians office recently, I had not taken Madelyn to her two year check up yet. We are right at the two and a half year mark so I decided it was definitely time to take care of that!

Of course we brought some friends along. We never leave the house without at least one friend these days.
Madelyn has been learning that Jesus is healer in Sunday school the last couple of weeks. She made this picture and insisted she hang on to it until she saw Dr. Barret again. When I told her where we were going this morning she said, "My picture! I get to take Dr. B my picture!!".

The pictures on the walls at our pedi's office are filled with pictures of the children from Parental Care Ministries in Uganda. Madelyn adores them and we always have fun conversations while we wait.

I can't believe how much she has grown. I am so thankful for her health, strength and sweet personality!

I love you, Madelyn Kate! You bring so much joy to my life!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter