Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Madelyn, Matilda and the doll bed drama!

I have this thing (my husband calls it a complex) that I have to do every night before I go to bed (and about 10 times throughout the day). Madelyn's baby doll, Matilda, has the cutest little doll bed that her Grandma and Grandpa gave her for her birthday. I habitually make Matilda's bed, put her in it, cover her up and lay Matilda's baby doll in her arms. I sleep better at night knowing she is tucked in.

Madelyn does not share in this feeling. As a matter of fact, she doesn't think Matilda belongs in the doll bed at all. To Madelyn, it's just one of her favorite reading spots. About 13 times a day (usually just after I have made the bed and tucked Matilda in) Madelyn lifts Matilda up by her feet, throws her down and climbs in the doll bed herself.
She loves that bed.

But at the end of the day...when MK is fast asleep...I always make sure Matilda is tucked away for the night. At least until turbo toddler wakes up and relocates her to the floor once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter