Monday, November 1, 2010

It's a Boy!

I think one of the best things about getting older (I'll be the big 2-5 later this week!) is that more of our friends are getting married and having babies! Luke and I married young by some standards (21) so we were one of the first couples out of our friends from high school to get married and have a baby.

This weekend I had so much fun hosting a shower for Elise and the baby boy in her belly! Aside from diapers a couple of cute little outfits I couldn't pass up, I knew I wanted to make something for her. It was so hard finding cute boy fabric, but I finally found a coordinating set that I liked.

Finished products: reversible flannel lined bib, minky dot blanket, two flannel lined burp cloths and a tag toy! I have never made one of the tag toys before so I was super pleased with how it turned out!While Elise was opening gifts, we had everyone write a card to baby James. I know that will be something that they cherish and one day James will enjoy reading them himself.
I loved all the little details.


The mom to be carried in some of her own gifts! Ha! I told her this was the one time in her life that she could get away with not lifting a finger and that she should take full advantage of it!


I'm excited to meet baby "Mac"! He has two awesome parents and a host of family and friends that are anxiously awaiting his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter