Tuesday, November 30, 2010

at the car wash

What happens when you mix a sleeping baby with a drive through car wash?
You end up with a wide awake baby who is trying to figure out what in the world is going on!

I stopped taking pictures when the puzzled look on her face turned to complete horror and then worked over time trying to get her to smile and think it was a game.
I'm not sure why exactly I thought she could sleep through the sound of the car being smacked and the rocking sensation that those kinds of car washes give you. I'm just glad she woke up before the blowers kicked on full force!

Mommy fail? I'd say so. Just prepping her for her first tropical vacation considering every time Luke and I travel a hurricane follows us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter