Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Daddy is going to Africa

My Daddy is going to Africa. He is going to meet my "brother" Emmanuel. We sponsor him through Parental Care Ministries and Daddy is going to see the children's home and school there first hand. He is selling these beads that the children there have made to help pay for his trip. He needed a model, so I figured I would help him out (since he is my dad and all).
I did a pretty good job, don't you think??

You can let Mommy know if you want more information about the beads, but I'm taken so don't even ask.

With love and kisses,
MK

P.S. My personal photographer (aka Mom), is doing photo sessions to help raise support for Daddy too. She says she's no pro, but hey...it all goes to a good cause!

4 comments:

  1. Email me about the beads! I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't post alot but I do read your blog. I love to see the wonderful pictures you do of sweet Madelyn. Could you please email me at bluetxsky@yahoo.com about the beads and how much they cost? Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that all these pictures aren't adorable, but that first one is WAY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I emailed you about the beads but never heard anything?????? We sponsor an adorable girl with PCM too. I need to give Luke a care package for her to take with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter