Wednesday, October 27, 2010

costume play date and church contest

My MOPS table had a little costume play date today. All the munchkins looked SO cute dressed up. I didn't get many pictures at all of the other kids because I was too busy trying to get a couple of cute pictures of Madelyn. She was a little more active than most garden gnomes!

Thanks to Jennifer for hosting everyone! I had planned on doing a little party...then life got in the way. She was a great host...her house is gorgeous...and I immediately wanted to come home and redecorate after seeing it. Sigh.
Tonight Luke held a costume contest for the students. He of course wanted us to have all of our gnome hats on. I made ours (Madelyn's came from Target).
There were some pretty good costumes. My favorite was "the garden of Eden". She had an apple too, but she ate it. Typical.
Madelyn helped with the judging.
She was keeping a close eye on her Daddy.

She was the star of the show (in my opinion at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter