Tuesday, October 19, 2010

craft fair day take 2

My sister and I spent the weekend at the Rose Festival Arts and Craft Fair inside the Rose Garden. The scenery was gorgeous. The roses were so pretty and it appeared that there were thousands of people enjoying all the festivities outside the rose garden gates. On the inside, it was somewhat sssslllloooowwww. Ha! We still had fun anyway and although around lunch on Saturday we thought we were going to be in the whole, we ended up doing quite well when it was all said and done.

Luke-the-Amazing took care of munchkin while I got my craft fair on. They came to see us Saturday afternoon which was a much needed bright spot. I missed my girl (and husband of course :) ).
Sunday we were a little late setting up because there was some confusion on the start times. No big deal though considering we didn't have our first customer for a couple of hours the day before.
Rach, Mom, Madelyn and I on Sunday afternoon. Mom kept us company a lot and took care of the babe on Sunday.
Madelyn said, "Grandma" perfectly that afternoon! We all freaked out when we heard it. Way to go Maddie Kate!

I didn't take many shots of our booth, but here are a few that I did get. These Christmas bibs were gone pretty quickly. I only ended up bringing one of ten home!
My sister makes the coolest hand stamped tiles. I love all of the Christmas tiles and ornaments that she had for sale.


I am thankful we had a fun weekend outside, for friends that stopped by (how cute is Ella??), beautiful weather and making our booth space fee back plus some!
We have three more shows this fall that we are getting involved in. It is so much fun to get to spend hours at my sewing machine with a purpose but my favorite part is meeting all the shoppers!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter