Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29





Madelyn loves flowers. She gets excited when she sees them. Sometimes she even jumps up and down with excitement! One thing NEVER fails though; she ALWAYS picks them. Her little hands are sneaky and fast. I am not sure exactly how to get her to stop. Outside stores, friend's houses, our rose bushes...always. She can't resist the temptation, plucks them from their stems, pulls the petals apart and lets them fall to the ground.

Then, she scans for the next flower to destroy. Seriously. I know she is two. I know it's not that big of a deal. However, I always get nervous when we are walking by pretty flowers because I know what's coming next.

Here's to hoping she outgrows this soon or I will have my hands full this spring.

(For the record: I just wanted a few cute pics of MK in her Sunday night church attire...we just happened to try to get her to stand near the roses out front. These pictures took place in the span of about 30 seconds. Remember, she's fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter