Monday, September 5, 2011

toddler funnies

Madelyn is constantly doing and saying funny things. I try to jot some of them down here and there but today she was full of cuteness that I want to remember!

I was printing tags for the consignment sale coming up and apparently MK wanted to try out the barcodes. We tallied them up and she cost a whopping $21. I asked her if she was worth more than that and she giggled and replied, "Oh Mommy, you're silly! I two dollars!". I'd definitely buy her for $2. Talk about a bargain!
This evening we were all sitting around the table when Madelyn looked up at us and asked, "Milk or Coke, Mommy?"..."Milk or Coke, Gigi?"..."Milk or Coke, Granny?"..."Milk or Coke, Daddy?". The cutest part of it all, she was writing down our orders after she asked.
 
This afternoon Madelyn was talking to Aunt Kenda. Kenda asked Madelyn if Aunt Kenda loved her. Madelyn quickly replied yes and said, "Michael too?". We all laughed. She wanted to make sure Aunt Kenda loved Michael too!

Love all these funny little moments!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love her age. Soak it up Mama. It passes quickly! I'm trying to hold onto Bren at this age for as long as possible. The horrendous threes are a coming fast for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute!!

    Just found your blog through Kelly's Korner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter