Sunday, October 23, 2011

Insta-Friday on a Sunday

Just want to let everyone know (because I know this has been burning in your minds). MK and I are surviving. Or to put it better MK is surviving with daddy taking care of her. It has been a really fun week. We sure miss the pretty lady around here but Madelyn's teeth are getting brushed and I haven't lost her yet. 

Kathryn has been doing something that I love here on the blog at the end of the week; she puts together a little post of all of her Instagram pictures. I love the little moments that she captures with MK so I thought I would share some the ones from our week.
On Wednesday she would not let go of her mommy before she left for Africa. MK sure loves her momma.


Mornings with MK are so sweet. She wakes up and with her head leaning she will say with a half smile good morning da. She is such a sweet young lady. 


Mommy left us a really cool calender of cards and ideas for the week one them was a coupon to TCBY for 3 free ounces of yogurt. So MK and I headed out for a yogurt date on Friday. We packed it full of White Choclate Macadamia Nut yogurt, Cheesecake yogurt and White Chocolate Mousse yogurt and topped with strawberries, cherries, reese's peanut butter cups and mini m&m's.

She loved the sweets and digging for the m&m's

 She may be going into a sugar coma...
 ...or not she took off dancing on a beautiful friday afternoon.
On Friday night MK's Grandma wanted to hang out with her so I could get some packing done at our house. MK loves doll houses. 

The Pretty Lady is 8 hours ahead of us. I don't think she minded that I sent her a text message at 4:16am.

On the way to church this morning there was this beautiful rainbow. It was perfect timing. I was praying for Kathryn that God would continue to keep her safe and protect while she is Uganda. God just reminded me the whole way there that He is for us. It reminded of Psalm 121:1-2
  I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
  My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

I can't wait to capture some more special moments with my little princess. 

Love,
MK & Luke




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter