Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Every year we spend Christmas Eve at my parent's house and each year it becomes more fun. Experiencing the joy of Christmas through the eyes of children is so much fun.
The three little girls looked so cute in their matching sock monkey pajamas and were so excited. Luke was pretty festive too!


I didn't realize my camera was on the wrong setting until the night was almost over. I was a little sad, but it's not really that big of a deal. These little girlies look cute, bad lighting and all.
Aunt Rachel with her three favorite nieces.

 Silly faces.







My dad always reads from Luke chapter two and says a few words about the meaning of Christmas. This is by far my favorite Christmas tradition and memory.
We tried to get a good picture of the girls with Grandma and Grandpa. Despite my little one, this one was awesome compared to the others. Ha! Got to love trying to get the attention of two toddlers.
Then it was time to open gifts!









My dad got Luke a few new yoyos so he had to show off his skills. I'm not just bragging because he's my hubby, but he has some serious skills.

It was such a special evening to be surrounded by my family. I love every single chance that we have to be together and the reason we gathered made it that much sweeter.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter