Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grandma's Girls

My mom did a fun sleepover on Saturday with all three girls. She planned so many fun things for them to do together and I almost didn't want to leave when I was dropping Madelyn off. She was SO excited to play with her cousins and Grandma!
Mom even made little place holders for the girls so they would know where to sit. So cute!
She prepared crafts, made festive snacks, had all sorts of goodies ready to be baked and every kind of sprinkle on hand that you can think of. The girls were having a blast when we left.

We only got to witness them coloring and decorating their wooden Christmas trees before we left, but the next day we saw their handiwork.
I think the cutest thing they made were these Christmas trees out of waffle cones that had been turned upside down and decorate with green icing. They were so stinking cute.

I am thankful for you Mom and I know three little girls who are too!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I would love to plan days like that for my kids when EA gets older... and gets siblings :) Sounds like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter