Wednesday, May 12, 2010

baby proof? that's a negative.

My house is not ready for this little girl.

I have been busy working on the 156 bows for the NICU today and this little one has been busy testing out her new found crawling skills.

Never mind the room FULL of toys, this girl wants the remote...

any kind of cord she can get her hands on...

and her daddy would be proud because she even pulled up on the side of the coffee table to get to my computer!

Time to baby proof?? I'd say so.

I love the "surprised" face in all the pictures. I'd venture to say she already knows when she's been caught doing something she shouldn't be! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. The fun is just beginning!:) She is such a cutie. Ok, write it on your calendar...Karter has an appointment for a check with the ENT next Thrusday morning so let's get together afterwards if you are not busy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only gets worse. Hadley has overtaken our iPhones with her kiddie music. I wouldn't have it any other way though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter