Sunday, May 23, 2010

OCD

In some areas of my life I am a little OCD (probably best described by those closest to me as anal retentive). Whatever you want to call it, this little area of my insides cringes when I do not blog every day. Even more so when I do finally blog, and do it out of order.

(While I am busy revealing silly things that don't matter that bother me...I hate when cabinets and drawers are left open and if I spot one, I cannot think of anything else until I shut it.)

(I also don't like reading blogs that are only updated like once every couple of months.)

(Or ((no matter how dirty the rest of my house may be)) I get all uptight if my kitchen counters are cluttered.)

Ok...enough of that.

Considering I have not blogged since Friday (gasp) and we had a fun excursion on Saturday, it would be against my nature to post a picture from today. BUT this one is just SO darn cute that I had to share.

She loves her little music stand. I hope that she takes after her daddy in this area because if she is anything like her mommy then she will be the person that everyone turns up the radio to drowned out.

I have uploaded the pictures from yesterday...but the stories of the day have to be journaled. It's a must.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in complete agreement with you on the open cabinet doors. It absolutely drives me nuts and I can't figure out WHY people leave them open????

    Love you!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter