Tuesday, May 11, 2010

under the weather

Monday morning Madelyn woke up with a yucky case of Thrush from her antibiotics for her ear infection. I felt so sorry for the poor girl. She did not want to eat anything or do anything for that matter. She slept in my arms most of the day! The few hours she was awake during the afternoon, she decided she was going to really work on her crawling skills (videos to come soon).

Monday night, she and Daddy took a walk around the neighborhood (if you can call it that?) while I finished up the five blogs that I had started in some form or fashion from the week before. She fell asleep on the walk and snoozed the rest of the night.
They caught me snapping pictures of them and stopped to wave!
Madelyn is so blessed to have a dad that is intentional about spending quality time with her. I love it.
This morning I woke up feeling a little under the weather. Apparently I looked pretty terrible because Luke called in to the office and decided to work from home and told me to go back to bed. I fell back asleep until nearly noon! Yikes!

This afternoon Madelyn and I took another nap together while Luke went to meet with a student. After sleeping most of the day, I felt quite a bit better. Luke fed Madelyn dinner...
so that I could go out with some friends. My plans changed last minute, but it was still a good evening!
Thanks Mister for letting me rest today! I love you and I know Maddie Kate had fun playing with you all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter