Sunday, February 19, 2012

It backfired.

Dear Madelyn,
Daddy is the sweetest. He's always wanting to do things for you. Constantly trying to make you smile. One day while you were napping, Daddy converted your trike. He took the harness and side bars off. He also detached the handle that let us push you. He just knew you would be so excited.

Then, you woke up and you were not excited.
You were mad. You threw a fit. You stomped your feet. You cried.

You asked Daddy between tears, "What did you do to my bike??"
Daddy felt so bad. I felt so bad for Daddy. Then, we both couldn't help but laugh. You are one drama mama at times.

Eventually you warmed up to it. Now, you love it. I think you need to tell Daddy you are sorry (again-we've already made you tell him once after your fit landed you in time out).

I hate to say it, but I am sure this won't be the last time that Daddy tries to do something sweet for you and it backfires. I guess that's what life is like with a man trying to make a little lady happy.

Love you sweet girl and Daddy does too. Go easy on him, ok?

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter