Monday, August 23, 2010

food favorites

Lately Madelyn's food options have expanded quite a bit. So far, she doesn't discriminate much. Saturday afternoon she ate broccoli and chicken with her veggie straws. We knew she loved chicken, but she hasn't eaten a whole lot of broccoli in the past. I think it is definitely one of her new favorites. I have given it to her several times since then and she eats it all up.



After a whiny evening and evidence that Madelyn might have an ear infection, we spent the morning at home on Sunday. She had a fever and was super clingy. I put her in her high chair for a snack in order to have a few minutes where I could wash the dishes and do a few other things. I have known that she loves smashed bananas since she was only five or six months old, but Sunday was the first time that we have given her a whole banana.
She loved it and ate about 3/4's of the banana. It's messy and requires lots of clean up, but it's definitely worth it to watch her devour something so big!
Apparently she thought that she could pick out the next item on the menu for her to try out all by herself. I have no idea how she did it (I'm guessing it didn't shut all the way), but she managed to open the fridge while I was changing out some laundry.

Some other new (in the last month) favorites are cereal bars, gold fish, vanilla wafers, grapes, and lots more!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter