Saturday, August 7, 2010

how about 4?

Thursday and Friday our house was filled with four little girls. My friend's two (incredibly adorable) daughters spent both days with us while she prepared her classroom for school. Emily also spent the night and of course Madelyn was around. It was a full house and I loved it. At one point we were all sitting around the table and I asked Luke, "How about four?" It would be so fun! Thursday night my family came over for dinner and swimming and Friday we had a full house during the day!

Here are a few pictures of the madness:










I think it goes without saying that Madelyn adored all the big girls and followed them all over the house. She spent five-six hours in the pool between the two days and she loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter