Thursday, August 5, 2010

a pile of pictures









I tried Madelyn off of her Zantac for two days. She has been off of her Prevacid for three weeks so I thought it was time to give it a shot. I was wrong. Yesterday morning marked day two and Madelyn quit breathing. I was talking to the pool man and she was playing on the floor behind me when it happened. He pointed down at her and I turned around and she looked terrified. Her arms were flailing and she was dark red. She took a gasp before I even got to her but I felt terrible because I know it was only due to the fact that I took her off of her reflux meds. Talk about a royal mommy fail. Needless to say we started her back on the Zantac right then.

She was happy and did really well for the rest of the day. I am thankful for modern medicine and a precious little girl named Madelyn!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! (and mama!) I was hoping that was all over with too! Thank God for medicines. And I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the pics - she is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter