Monday, August 2, 2010

kindergarten here she comes...

Not this little girl. She has a few years before we have to think about kindergarten for Miss Madelyn.
We may have to work on putting puzzles together instead of eating them before she is ready for school.
But Sunday afternoon Rachel and I tagged along as my mom took Emily shopping for school clothes. I am in such disbelief that my oldest niece starts school in just a few weeks.
She loves to shop and is quite the little diva so we all had a really good time.
I was laughing hysterically at Rachel's face as Emily was showing her a sparkly tank top from the Children's Place that looked like it belonged on someone in a night club. At first Emily was saying how cute it was, but thankfully when she saw Rachel's reaction she changed her mind. Ha! You have to love positive peer pressure!
We all laughed so hard as Rachel and I had flashbacks to the days when Mom took us back-to-school shopping.

I am pretty sure she is set and will be the best dressed little girl in school!
I am so proud of that little girl and cannot wait to watch her excel in school. She is so bright and outgoing and a delight to be around. Time flies. I know that soon enough Madelyn will be the one that is about to start her school career...oh my word.
I am so glad that I was able to tag along for such a fun experience and share in Emily's special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter