Friday, April 2, 2010

full house

I have loved spending time with family. I have loved watching the next generation of little ones play together at their Great Grandma's house. I have loved the chaos that comes with lots of people and four generations coming together. That's no surprise though, because I love a full house.



















I may elaborate a little more later, but for now, the pictures will speak for themselves. We had fun. Now we are home to enjoy the Easter weekend with Luke's family!

1 comment:

  1. awe... so fun! Question: Is Maddie playing possum in that last picture? She looks as though she is forcing her eyes closed. Maybe, she thought she wouldn't have to help carry her toys in the house if she were asleep.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter