Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the four dollar nap

There is not one part of me that is ashamed to admit it. I tried for 2 hours to get my overly tired sweetie pie to nap. She's still on the mend from her asthma flare up but healthy enough to want to go, go, go! After going and going and going, I was tired she was tired. So, I did what any budget conscious mother would do. I went to Sonic for happy hour then drove for 20 miles until my princess was lulled to sleep by the hum of the tires rolling down the road. The 89 cent diet coke and four dollars in gas was totally worth the hour of silence and I am not at all ashamed to admit it.

1 comment:

  1. Been there and done that too! I usually get a vanilla coke from Sonic, yum! You do what you've got to do sometimes to keep your sanity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter