Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Surprise Shower

This morning we had a surprise shower for a friend of mine that is moving at the end of the week to Colorado. We met last year at the Azalea Craft Fair and have enjoyed getting the kids together to play over the course of the last year (at least I have!). So today some sweet friends and I enjoyed showering her with a few gifts for the upcoming arrival of her little girl. My mom (who is a pro at shopping for little girls) couldn't resist getting her several outfits and pajamas too. Baby girl things are so sweet!





I LOVE showers. I think I love showers so much because I LOVE babies. I'm so excited for Katy and her sweet family as their family grows and will miss our play dates. Thank goodness for Facebook! It makes it so easy to keep in touch with friends from across the country.
MK enjoyed entertaining her friends while we watched Katy open presents. The y are all so cute! I love this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter