Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pwease, momma.

Most Thursday mornings I go to a MOPS sewing group. Usually I don't get anything done. I just chat too much to be productive but I really enjoy it! 

I was in a rush this past Thursday to get out the door and forgot to put a bow in MK's hair. She normally asks for one when we are getting her dressed, but either she didn't ask or she had already pulled it out by the time we made it to the car. The whole way to the church she begged for a bow. "Bow, Momma pwease! Paaawease Momma!". She was being SO dramatic. I joked that it was as if I was dragging her to high school without lip gloss. 

Once I got in to the room I told my friends about the drama on the car ride over. We laughed so hard when it was time to pick up the kids. Apparently Madelyn had stolen a seven month old baby's bow!! Oh my word! This girl is serious about her bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter