Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

"He is not here; he has risen" -Matthew 28:6
 
Luke writes the most amazing cards. I grew up with thoughtful cards from my parents all the time. They always put time in to them and wrote words of encouragement and affirmations of their love. That being said, thoughtful cards aren't "new" to me. However, I am pretty sure that my Easter card from Luke was the best card I have ever received. His words of encouragement, affirmations of love and reminders of what Easter is about are words that I will cherish for years to come.
He also wrote MK a pretty sweet card as well! Madelyn had fun coloring on hers with Gigi and Papa over breakfast!
I made up a recipe for a breakfast casserole and I was actually surprised at how yummy it tasted!! Madelyn didn't eat it, but the adults seemed to enjoy.

Madelyn is so blessed to be around so many family members that love and adore her. She loves Aunt Kenda!

And apparently she loves donuts as well (not as much as she loves Aunt Kenda, I'm sure).


Luke's parents and Grandma live over nine hours away. Despite the drive, they come to visit as often as they can. Nine hours in the car each way just to spend a couple of days with family is definitely a sign of love! I'm thankful that we were able to worship together this morning, celebrating the Risen Savior, as we were surrounded my family. MK, we are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter