Friday, December 3, 2010

Cookies with Santa!

I have been busy crafting. Sewing. Hot gluing. Oooh and I discovered the fabulousness (I know...not a word) that is fabric glue. IN LOVE. More sewing. Cutting. Measuring (actually I am bad about skipping this step but felt like I needed to say that because that's what you are supposed to do). Trying things on Madelyn. Neglecting laundry, dishes and the tubs of Christmas decor that are lining our entry way.

Taking pictures of Madelyn eating breakfast with some fun new headbands I made on her little head.








And opening lots of packages of goodies that my sister mailed.





All to be on sale this weekend at the Cookies with Santa Shopping Extravaganza! "Like" Bitter Berry Boutique on Facebook to get all the details!

Back to burning my finger prints off with my hot glue gun.

1 comment:

  1. The headbands are adorable! And I love the nativity card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter