Sunday, December 12, 2010

MK's Christmas PJs

I was a little lot intimidated by pant making. I didn't even want to think about it. Luke keeps asking me to make him a pair of jeans. NEVER. Not only would they be super dorky, I'm sure...but...well...they'd be super dorky. Reason enough? I think so.

Then I stumbled on this fantastic tutorial that tells you how to make toddler pants from an old t-shirt from Rookie Moms! It's just as easy from new fabric. Now I am in love. I made MK a pair that night in no time. Then I made my niece some with ruffles on the bottom. Once you get the hang of it, they take 20 minutes start to finish.



'To answer the emails and comment from the pearl post...no etsy shop yet. We do have a website: www.bitterberryboutique.com. It by no means has everything my sister and I make up on it and we plan to add lots more after the holidays. BUT you can email us at kathrynbilberry(at)yahoo(dot)com for special orders or requests. I love that crafting fun things for my sweet baby girl has become something to share with others.

Question: We have been contemplating the move to etsy from our current website. We have weighed the pros and cons of both. With etsy there are fees to list and make transactions, so prices would need to be a percentage higher if we made the switch. What do you think? Would you be more apt to shop from etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter