Saturday, December 11, 2010

midge

Madelyn is short. Considering her mommy is 5'4", she comes by it honestly. At 14 (and a half) months old, she is not even close to filling out 18 mos pants. We put some 18 mos pajamas on her the other night and as soon as started walking you could see a trail of pants start to form behind her.


She is mostly in 12 months pants (and I noticed this weekend that a pair of those looked a little high waterish), but all of the 18 mos look SO huge. Sad thing is, I still have a pair of 6-9 months sweat pants that she wears all the time. She's our sweet little midge around here.

Grow baby, grow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing out loud on this one. She is such a cutie. I CANNOT wait to see her at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! She can always stand next to Davis to make her feel good :) Davis is 20 months old and still wears 12 month pants... Oops...I think he got that from me too :) Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter