Monday, February 22, 2010

Daddy's girl?

I'd say so...
After a few days of not being able to blog due to a hacker, I was able to catch up on the happenings of the weekend thanks to a friendly Google troubleshooting guy by the name of Brad. Thank you, Brad. I was starting to have major withdrawals. My hand didn't twitch and I didn't get headaches, but I was really missing it for sure.

Madelyn is growing SO fast. Her little personality is forming by the minute. So are the rolls on her sweet little thighs. My goodness, she is a doll. Today we did absolutely NOTHING productive until around 3pm. Lazy? Possibly. Did I enjoy playing on the floor for 3 hours this morning with my baby girl? Absolutely.

Hey...there is always tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter