Sunday, February 28, 2010

provision

Madelyn,
A lot has happened in the last few days that I want to tell you about. We took you to your first Luminate concert in Longview on Thursday night. Macey came to play with you Friday morning. Courtney came to see you too. When Macey's mommy came to pick her up you got sick all over her. You were feeling better by the afternoon though and geared up for your quick visit on Saturday morning from Gigi, Papa and Granny. You had an amazing day with them and then this morning we went to church and then came home for a photo shoot with an amazing photographer. You were all tuckered out after we were done...I have pictures of all of the fun. Maybe tomorrow I will show you the pictures and tell you more about the events of the last 4 days...but tonight, I just want to tell you that I love you.

When we were playing on the floor together tonight you gave me quite a scare. You coughed a little bit and then started flailing your arms. Your eyes were big as you looked up at me...you looked scared. I knew something was wrong. All of a sudden you started to turn blue.

It was one of the scariest moments of my life. All of the other episodes that you have been having happen when you are asleep. I have not seen you quit breathing while awake since we left the NICU. It was awful. Those big, scared eyes are something that I will never forget.

I am sorry that your reflux is so bad. I am praying that this is something that you grow out of soon. You are my precious little girl and I know that God's provision is, and will continue to be, perfect for our family...perfect for you. Love you Maddie Kate.

Love,
Mommy

"But as for me, I trust in you, oh Lord. I say, "My future is in your hands". Psalm 34: 14-15

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that ya'll have to go thru this!! Ya'll remain in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter