Friday, June 4, 2010

I don't speak html

I have always wanted to be fluent in another language.

In the last couple of hours I have discovered that I will never be fluent in HTML code (which is definitely a language of it's own).

I am trying to update the look of the blog a bit. It's been a trial and error process tonight. Mainly error. Hopefully I get things straightened out soon, but considering I decided to do this on a very busy weekend, it may be a little off/disorganized/unpleasant on the eyes for a few days.

As for my last post...I have no idea why it is cramming all the text together suddenly and it won't let me fix it. Please read it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! The titles in cursive/script is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter