Saturday, June 26, 2010

in to everything

Dear Madelyn,
These days you are in to everything. I love it. You keep me on my toes. Just this evening as I was putting away clothes in my closet you were crawling all over our room and touching everything you could get your hands on. All the sudden I heard a really muffled cry, peaked around the room and them realized you were under the bed! I think you got scared because the bedskirt came down behind you and it was very dark under there.

I had to laugh and you did too once I rescued you. Like I said, you are in to everything.

The dining room table legs and chairs are your new jungle gym.




At any given point during the day I can look down and this is what I see...
You are always at my feet. If you aren't, that usually means you are in to something that you should not be.

Love you my busy little baby,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter