Wednesday, June 30, 2010

little firecracker

Monday morning after I put Madelyn down for her nap, I couldn't help but notice how it appeared as though I had a house full of munchkins. Every toy in our house was either covering the living room or kitchen floors. It was comical and most days it's the norm. I probably clean it up 10 times a day and Madelyn drags it all out again. I love it though. One of her favorite things to do is drag everything out. And I actually really enjoy watching her do it!

Madelyn looked like our own personal firecracker when I put the tutu I made her on.

She looked so festive and precious all at the same time.

While Luke was playing rec softball Monday night, Madelyn and I joined everyone over at my mom and dad's. The cousins had so much fun playing together. Emily was the short order cook of the evening (with a little of Grandma's help).
Alli and Maddie enjoyed pulling all the toys out and scattering them around the house (at least she's consistent and does it everywhere she goes).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter