Friday, June 25, 2010

MeeMaw Fee, Cinderella, Snow White and a Munchkin

Yesterday evening we went to my parent's house to see MeeMaw Fee and let Madelyn play with her cousins. She took a nap way too late in the day (woke up close to her usual bed time), but I guess she needed the sleep. MeeMaw's arms were the perfect place for a good snooze.Emily and Allison were eating dinner when we arrived. They were anxious to finish so that they could play!

Madelyn woke up just in time to enjoy the action.

At first she took it all in from the comfort of MeeMaw Fee's lap.
That did not last long though because she wanted in on the action.
Emily has always loved to dress up. I think it's one of her favorite things to do. Her imagination is so full. She has a dress up closet at Grandma and Grandpa's house that I think she visits every single time she is over there. Now her shadow (Allison) follows right behind her and wants to dress up too. They are so fun to watch. Emily cracks me up constantly. She is witty and her playful spirit is so fun to be around.
Emily, aka Cinderella (who was acting more like the evil stepmother when I snapped this pic-don't let the smile fool you) was taking on a dual role as both Cinderella and the Fairy God Mother. Her spell for Madelyn, "You are my servant (I think she added in a good ol' "mwa-ha-ha" right here) and do whatever I tell you." Her solution to Madelyn's disobedience...drag her everywhere and pretend she's following her commands.
This is by far my favorite picture of the evening. It's as if Madelyn is claiming victory after escaping the grasp of her cousin!
Snow White was a hoot. She has not learned to be quite as flawless as Cinderella when walking in heels, but her efforts were definitely entertaining to say the least.
Her constant smiles are contagious. How can you not smile when you see that beautiful little grin?
I am pretty sure this picture needs to find a home in a frame in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter