Monday, August 24, 2009

amazazing...no that isn't a typo

Today has been marvelous with the exception of a horrible dream that I had last night!
I woke up this morning after an amazing nights sleep (more on that later) in a panic. I was dreaming that they closed Chick-fil-A forever. Forever is a long time. I love Chick-fil-A. Forever would be a really long time not to be able to enjoy that yummy goodness. I quickly realized it was only a dream-what a relief-and was able to squeeze in a few more minutes of sleep.

This morning I packed-stuffed to the gills-a few things in Madelyn's diaper bag to take to the hospital. I cannot believe how tiny her diapers are! I also packed a few outfits, including the one I am pretty sure I want to bring her home in.
The day we found out we were having a girl, my mom, sister and I headed straight to Target! My mom bought this cute headband and shoes that match the dress that I picked out perfectly! Pretty in pink she will be!

My sweet friend Windy surprised me and stopped by today! I have not seen her in so long so it was great to catch up and have someone to talk to. It was a bright spot in my day for sure and I am thankful that she took the time to rescue me from boredom for a little while!

My mom solidified that my Chick-fil-A dream was nothing more than a terrible nightmare by bringing me a yummy grilled chicken sandwich for lunch! Mmmm....so good! She also brought me a new project!Madelyn is bowless no more!!! She put together a "bow making kit" for me and I had SO much fun! Today was my first attempt so don't look too closely...


What do you think?? It was a blast and I cannot wait to make more tomorrow! My husband is always telling me that you can find anything on YouTube. "You want to know how to do something? Search YouTube." He is smarter than I give him credit for. (Warning: this is incredibly boring unless you are looking to make some bows!)



I didn't have any big contractions today which was definitely a positive. I did however have a little girl who was doing aerobics. She somehow managed to punch my ribs while jumping on my bladder at the same time. That girl's got talent or she's one big baby!

I know that you are on the edge of your chairs anxious to hear whether the Snoogle lived up to the high expectations that this prego girl had for it...right?? Ok, ok, I know you don't really care but I am going tell you anyway: It is amazazing (which fyi is a word according to the urbandictionary.com)! I think that this will be something that I use loooong after my prego days are over!

*Kathryn

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on those bows sister! You'll have to teach me....my girls still love bows and I am clueless. I think you are handling bed rest very well, much better than I ever would! Praying for you sweet friend. I wanna come see you!
    ~Christy Browning

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I love the post about the snoogle. Hope you are doing well. The bows look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bows! I think I am going to try that for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, in all your spare time with your new talent...hook the nieces up while you are at it! :) I need to learn that skill too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter