Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday

Today was pretty eventful around our house! We had 21 one of the students out to the house for hot dogs and swimming after church. I am not sure that pool has been that crowded since Luke and I were in high school!!
I do not think that I have been brave enough in my 23 years of life to ever attempt one of these. Nor do I think that will change in the next 23 years. However, my niece and I enjoyed watching as the students sacrificed their bodies for a good laugh. I was in pain just from watching. Seriously.
Of course Luke would get in on the action! This picture makes me smile. He is so much fun and is always doing something crazy! I love this guy!

To top it all off, I got to hang out with this little one and her big sister all day! My mom brought the girls over and helped out so much with the food for the students! It can't get any better than that!

*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter