Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hiccups and such...

Right now, at this very moment, Madelyn has the hiccups. She has the hiccups all the time. Every time she hiccups, my belly button pops out. This is mildly disturbing but equally entertaining. Who knew the highlight of your night could possibly be staring at your enlarged belly button poking in and out??

Today has gone by so fast. I looked up this afternoon and the clock said 4:30pm...
I couldn't believe it! It didn't go by fast because I was busy cleaning house and preparing for Madelyn's arrival (considering these tasks are impossible to do from my bed or recliner without anyone to boss around). It didn't go by fast because Luke was here to hang out with me. Not even because I had visitors who stopped by. As a matter of fact none of that happened today. I don't even have a good reason as to why it went by so fast, but I am very thankful that it did!It was completely uneventful around the Bilberry house today, and that is Ok with me!

I received a package in the mail from my Mother-in-Law yesterday! I love packages! It's amazing how much more fun it is to get mail from people who care about you mixed in with all that mail from people who think you need to pay for silly little things like your electricity and water. :) She sent me a movie to help pass the time. I can't wait to watch it (I have no idea why I didn't do that today?? But there is always tomorrow I suppose).
If you are totally bored with bows this is where you need to click on something more entertaining (although I have a hard time believing there is anything more entertaining than the last picture on this post), because that is about the only thing going on in my world right now! I know that I posted a picture of this outfit yesterday...but not with a proud guitar loving Daddy holding it...
It is so amazing to me how cheap it is to make your own bows and how quickly you can whip out 36 of them! Madelyn has a growing collection...now all I need to do is make her one of those cute bow holders to go in her room!Her Daddy was so sweet and tested out the alligator clips for me...I am still laughing. I really don't have words for this, other than I hope she does not have facial hair like her handsome daddy. Hahaha...

I am super excited about getting out of the house tomorrow even if it is to go to the doctor! I cannot wait to hear her little heart beat and get an update. I am confident that there won't be much news which is exactly what we want!

Oh...and you should check out my sister-in-laws blog. She posted a recipe of a yummy casserole that she made for us. It's soooo tasty!

*Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Faith Like Potatoes is an awesome movie. Starts a little slow but the lesson is one you won't ever forget. I like your blog.

    libby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter