Saturday, August 15, 2009

good SATurday

Last night Luke had a lock-in with the students at the church so my sweet mom brought over dinner and some movies! It was awesome to have company while he was gone hanging out all night with 25 teenagers! My mom and I watched New In Town--it was so cute and I highly recommend it if you have not already seen it.

I will say that I am getting pretty used to being told what to do. However, I am not getting used to everyone doing things around me while I lay in bed (feeling like a lazy slob) but I know that it's what is necessary and will only last a short time. I know I have said that I can't wait to see our little one face to face...but I guess I should not have told her that so much. Madelyn, I can wait...at least 4 more weeks to see you sweet girl.

Today has been fairly uneventful (imagine that-an uneventful day on bed rest). My mom bought a new tower fan to help me sleep since our old one suddenly turned in to a squeaking machine that did everything but serve as a sleep aid. She and Emily delivered it to the house and Emily helped Uncle Luke put it together.It's amazing how seeing this little girl made having to stay in bed today OK. She is such a sweetheart! She brought me a pillow and put it behind my head. Then she firmly told me to "lay down right now, Aunt Kathryn". I love it when she is serious. It makes me smile. Her seriousness soon wore off when she started playing with Luke!
How could those 2 not cheer you up?? She loves her Uncle Luke and I love watching them together! He is going to be such an awesome dad. Awesome is probably an understatement but it's the best I've got at the moment.

I definitely noticed my contractions were spaced out a lot more than they were on Thursday. Good news on a good Saturday!

*Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize THAT was the church your hubby works at! I know people there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter