Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebrate

Today has been such a fun day! Some sweet friends and family threw a shower to celebrate our upcoming arrival! It was a lot of fun and great to see friends! Here are some pictures from the day:The sweet hostesses and I! THANK YOU! The shower was great and the food was yummy! You girls are great! The adorable cake that my sister-in-law made! She is so talented and it was oh so delicious (to be perfectly honest I have been thinking of sneaking in to the kitchen to get a bite of the leftovers-that's allowed because I am prego right?) How's that for a hair bow? The cute shirt my sister sent all the way from South Africa. This little girl is going to have fans all over the place :) She had packages delivered from Oklahoma (thanks Grandma), Houston and South Africa! My boss for the day (actually one of many bosses...)! The minute I walked in the door she ordered me to sit down in the recliner. She was the best little helper though! My mother-in-law and friends! They worked at the Child Development Center together so it was fun to watch them get excited to be in each other's company and catch up! My mom with her girls...soon there will be 3 little princesses for her to hold! I love this girl! Mom & Alli

All in all it was an amazing day! Tomorrow I get to get out AGAIN! 2 days in a row (with doctor's permission!!)! I can't wait to see more good friends!

*Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment love! :)

Friend Counter